Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Windsor Park
1206 NE Windsor Dr
Lees Summit, MO 64086
816-246-7665
Locations and availability (1)

|  Great doctor and would recommend  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

My husband and I have been very pleased with Dr. Zamah and his staff. Dr. Zamah is a wealth of knowledge and takes as much time as needed to discuss a diagnosis and the options. His staff is very thorough, prompt to call back and great with scheduling. Very pleased with Dr. Zamah and would recommend. The Pickerings

|  Pretty Good StraightFoward Doctor  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2011

I had a lot of things wrong with me, the doctors I ran into kept drawing blood and telling me I was fine. Well on my first appointment he told me that my problems were not normal and he needed to do ultra sound and some test. Did a series of test, and explained the results of the test as we were doing it, never had I had that done before. Well, anyway turns out I needed surgery and bingo he took pictures of the endometriosis that returned, fabroids and scar tissue that was removed with a laser. This is my 3rd surgery for in my quest for a child and I have a feeling this will be my last. He did what other doctors were afraid to do.

|  Great Dr!  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2010

Dr. Zamah was by far my favorite doctor ever. He walked me through everything that was happening or would happen, listened to everything I had to say, always had time to answer my questions even if I called and wanted to speak to him personally. I was very disappointed when we moved and left this amazing doctor behind! He can be very blunt about your weight but it's all in your best interests, I would highly recommend him to anyone needing an endocrinologist!

|  VERY mean, unprofessional, and creepy  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2010

This guy started out being very patient listing to my problems and was thorough while explaining what my possible problems were. Then, after being very rough with me during my exams, he gradually got more and more angry with me when I expressed my pain during the exam and when I asked more questions regarding my possible condition. He would leave me completely uncovered (top exposed) and stare at me while talking to me. The final straw was when I called to ask a question regarding pain in other areas and he started yelling at me. I asked that he not yell at me, and he screaming at me even more as if I was a child telling me that he was not being mean to me but just trying to answer my questions. I DO NOT recommend this man whatsoever.

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2010

I will be sad when my husband & I will have to PCS and leave Dr. Zamah I was very pleased with Dr. Zamah and glad I met him. I never had sugery before. Dr. Zamah made me feel very well taken care of he has excellent bedside manners. I was very blessed.

|  show details
Nov 28th, 2009

Every test, procedure, and diagnosis is explained fully as well as all options. My questions were welcomed. I never felt I was being rushed out of the office so he could get to the next patient as in some other clinics. I definitely felt that he had my best interests in mind as he recommended procedures.