A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nezar Falluji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nezar Falluji, Interventional cardiology and Vascular Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falluji
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Falluji Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Falluji graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Falluji has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph East
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nezar Mudher Falluji MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nezar M. Falluji practice?
- Dr. Nezar Falluji has 1 office location.
Dr. Nezar Falluji practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Cardiologists.