A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Nezar Falluji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nezar Falluji, Interventional cardiology and Vascular Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nezar Falluji, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Coronary Stents and peripheral vascular stents placement
- Limb Salvage procedures
- Structural Heart disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Falluji has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph East
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nezar M Falluji MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nezar M. Falluji practice?
- Dr. Nezar Falluji has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nezar Falluji practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Cardiologists.