A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nezar Falluji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nezar Falluji, Interventional cardiology and Vascular Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falluji
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Falluji Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Falluji graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Falluji has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph East
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nezar Mudher Falluji MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nezar M. Falluji practice?
- Dr. Nezar Falluji has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nezar Falluji practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: London, KY and Corbin, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Cardiologists.