A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nezhat Hashemian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nezhat Hashemian is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashemian graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Hashemian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nezhat Hashemian MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nezhat Hashemian practice?
- Dr. Nezhat Hashemian has 1 office location.
Dr. Nezhat Hashemian practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.