A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashemian graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hashemian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hashemian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nezhat Hashemian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nezhat Hashemian practice?
Dr. Nezhat Hashemian practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.