A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nga Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nga Le, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Le has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nga T T Le MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nga T. Le practice?
- Dr. Nga Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Nga Le practices Pediatrics near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians.