A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nga Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nga Pham is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Pham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nga Van Pham MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nga V. Pham practice?
- Dr. Nga Pham has 1 office location.
Dr. Nga Pham practices Internal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists.