A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nga Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nga Vu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nga Vu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University of Kansas *CLEARINGHOUSE.
Dr. Vu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Women's Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nga Thi Vu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nga T. Vu practice?
- Dr. Nga Vu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nga Vu practices Family Medicine near Norcross, GA.
See Norcross Primary Care Doctors.