A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nga Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha.
Dr. Wong has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nga Wan Wong MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Nga W. Wong practice?
- Dr. Nga Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nga Wong practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.