A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ngano Takawira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Takawira graduated from University Of Zimbabwe, Harare.
Dr. Takawira has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Philadelphia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ngano Tongesai Frank Takawira MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ngano T. Takawira practice?
- Dr. Ngano Takawira has 1 office location.
Dr. Ngano Takawira practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.