A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nghi Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Pham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nghi Gia Pham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nghi G. Pham practice?
- Dr. Nghi Pham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nghi Pham practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CA.
See Garden Grove Family Physicians and Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors.