A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nghi Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pham
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Pham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Pham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nghi Gia Pham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nghi G. Pham practice?
- Dr. Nghi Pham has 1 office location.
Dr. Nghi Pham practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors.