A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nghi Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nghi Phan is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Phan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nghi B Phan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nghi B. Phan practice?
- Dr. Nghi Phan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nghi Phan practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.