Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nghi Phan
Dr. Nghi Phan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richardson, TX, with another office in Plano, TX. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Hospitalist and Pediatrics. Dr. Phan is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Allen, Children's Medical Center of Dallas and Mainland Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Nghi Phan has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Nghi Phan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.
Dr. Gary Weingarden
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Richardson, TX 0.01 mi37
Dr. Maureen Mcgeehan
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Richardson, TX 0.01 mi20
Dr. Joshua Burak
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Richardson, TX 0.01 mi11