A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nghia Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nghia Phan, Family Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nghia Phan, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Phan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
- Robert H. Ballard Rehab Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nghia Thanh Phan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nghia T. Phan practice?
- Dr. Nghia Phan has 1 office location.
Dr. Nghia Phan practices Family Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Family Physicians.