A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Vo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Vo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vo graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Vo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack N Vo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jack N. Vo practice?
- Dr. Jack Vo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jack Vo practices Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New Berlin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Burien, WA and Milwaukee, WI.
See New Berlin Radiologists.