A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nghia Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nghia Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nghia Nguyen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Nguyen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nghia Xuan Nguyen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nghia X. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Nghia Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nghia Nguyen practices Otolaryngology near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA.
See Huntington Beach Otolaryngologists.