Dr. Nghiem Dang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nghiem Dang?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 26th, 2013

case manager

This doctor exhibits poor communication skills, He had an appt with my client for a consultation for possible surgery. Then when I attempted to schedule a pre-op appointment the doctor lied and told me he would not be in the office the week that we wanted to schedule the appointment. His receptionist called me on Monday (the week that the office was supposedly closed) asking me to bring my client in to sign a consent form for the operation that was already scheduled (unknown to us) with out having any pre-op appointment and having no knowledge regarding what to expect regarding the operation: preparation for the operation, what is involved with the operation, and what can be expected to occur after operation, and length of time for recovery from operation. We did not receive any service from this doctor and found an extremely satisfactory experience with another surgeon.

October 23rd, 2014