A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ngo Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ngo Phan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ngo Phan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Phan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ngo C Phan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ngo C. Phan practice?
- Dr. Ngo Phan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ngo Phan practices Family Medicine near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Primary Care Doctors.