Dr. Ngoc-Lan Nguyen-Knoff MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Overland Park, KS

2.8

October 12th, 2016
Had a sincere interest in helping me get the pain under control.

April 10th, 2016
Dr. Knoff has been exceptional with my treatment. She's very thorough and informative about my condition and it's treatment. I've always felt she listens to my concerns and genuinely considers what I'm going through. I couldn't be happier having her as my pain specialist!

March 23rd, 2016
She is good doctor

March 21st, 2016
NEVER go!!!!
When someone is desperate for pain relief, the last thing they can fathom is someone questioning their pain and adding a whole myriad of different medications that are REQUIRED to take upon her prescribing! I have never felt so sad leaving a doctor visit time and time again. I will never, EVER go back to this rude, arrogant physician.
Doctor's Response

We are very sorry to hear about this and would like the opportunity to investigate the matter further. We encourage you to send us a private message with your contact information, or reach out to us at 913-469-6447 so that we may discuss this issue.

January 22nd, 2016
Patient.
I am an accused criminal because I need to use opiats on occasion. I have been with Colege Park for 27+ years and NEVER treated so poorly

December 23rd, 2015
Pain with gain
Learning how to manage pain can be time consuming and sometimes slow going but my experience with Dr K and her staff have been positive. If and when flares occur I know I have a caring Doctor a phone call away.

November 30th, 2015
Didn't get along with Dr because she liked to threaten me!! As in you do what I say or else!!

September 17th, 2015
Snake in the Grass
She is the worst pain management doctor I have seen in over 10 years of dealing with an incurable neurological Dystrophy. She never asked me how I was, how was my pain doing, if there was any further spread. Nothing. She acts like your best friend when you first see her so the second visit she can catch you off guard and tear away any dignity you have left. She cares more about her accurate pill count than she does the person. Just another number to her.

July 11th, 2015
This doctor has a horrible bedside manner. She pushes medicine in you. I went there because my primary doctor just wanted to give me medicine and not actual fix the issue. A year later Dr. Knoff now has me on a regimine of 22 pills per day! I've asked repeatedly to stop taking them, and she she says, not yet. My husband calls her the heartless robot. And that pretty much sums up both her and her nurse Natalie. I hope karma comes back to those two for how they treat there patients. I'm done. Have to find a doctor to wean me off all of these dangerous medications now. Oh, did I mention a year and 22 pills a day later and I have no formal diagnosis from her. Very shady operation. Don't get yourself stuck in this situation as I have.

April 23rd, 2015
Would not recommend seeing this Dr. Not very personal. Does not listen to patients. Does not treat pain. She will not help but instead waste your time. You will leave the same condition you went in with. Many others to choose from around the area.