A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ngoc Nguyen - Famulare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen - Famulare graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Nguyen - Famulare has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ngoc M Nguyen - Famulare MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ngoc M. Nguyen - Famulare practice?
- Dr. Ngoc Nguyen - Famulare has 1 office location.
Dr. Ngoc Nguyen - Famulare practices Anesthesiology near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Anesthesiologists.