A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ngoc Tran-Hoppe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ngoc Tran-Hoppe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran-Hoppe graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Tran-Hoppe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tran-Hoppe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ngoc Q. Tran-Hoppe practice?
Dr. Ngoc Tran-Hoppe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near South Plainfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See South Plainfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.