A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ngoc Tran-Hoppe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ngoc Tran-Hoppe is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ngoc Tran-Hoppe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran-Hoppe graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Tran-Hoppe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ngoc Tran-Hoppe MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ngoc Tran-Hoppe practice?
- Dr. Ngoc Tran-Hoppe has 1 office location.
Dr. Ngoc Tran-Hoppe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near South Plainfield, NJ.
See South Plainfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.