A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ngoc Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Tran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ngoc Van Do Tran DO is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ngoc V. Tran practice?
- Dr. Ngoc Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ngoc Tran practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.