A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ngoc Vo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vo
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vo graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Vo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center AHMC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ngoc Huu Vo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ngoc H. Vo practice?
- Dr. Ngoc Vo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ngoc Vo practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Rosemead, CA.
See Rosemead Family Physicians and Rosemead Primary Care Doctors.