Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ngocthuy Tran
Dr. Ngocthuy Tran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chula Vista, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Modesto, CA (and 1 other location). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Sleep Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tran is affiliated with Monterey Park Hospital, East Los Angeles Doctors Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ngocthuy Tran has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ngocthuy Tran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chula Vista, CA.
Dr. John Duque
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Chula Vista, CA 0.01 mi36
Dr. Ignacio Iturbe-Alessio
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Chula Vista, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Kousay Al-Kourainy
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Chula Vista, CA 0.01 mi41