A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ngocthuy Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ngocthuy Tran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ngocthuy Tran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Tran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ngocthuy Thuy Nguyen Tran MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ngocthuy T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Ngocthuy Tran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ngocthuy Tran practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA and Turlock, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.