A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ngozi Okezie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ngozi Okezie, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Okezie graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Okezie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Westchester
- SVCMC-St Vincents Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ngozi Babette Okezie MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ngozi B. Okezie practice?
- Dr. Ngozi Okezie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ngozi Okezie practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Child Psychiatrists.