A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ngozi Onukogu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ngozi Onukogu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ngozi Onukogu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Onukogu graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Onukogu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- J. C. Blair Memorial Hospital
- JC Blair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ngozi O Onukogu MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ngozi O. Onukogu practice?
- Dr. Ngozi Onukogu has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ngozi Onukogu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lewisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon, PA and Bellefonte, PA.
See Lewisburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.