A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ngozi Osuagwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ngozi Osuagwu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Osuagwu graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Osuagwu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ngozi Osuagwu MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ngozi Osuagwu practice?
- Dr. Ngozi Osuagwu has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ngozi Osuagwu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hilliard, OH.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.