A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ngozika Nwaneri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ngozika Nwaneri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nwaneri
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nwaneri Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwaneri graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Nwaneri has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ngozika Nwaneri MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ngozika Nwaneri practice?
- Dr. Ngozika Nwaneri has 1 office location.
Dr. Ngozika Nwaneri practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.