A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ngozika Nwaneri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ngozika Nwaneri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nwaneri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nwaneri Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwaneri graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Nwaneri has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ngozika Nwaneri MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ngozika Nwaneri practice?
- Dr. Ngozika Nwaneri has 1 office location.
Dr. Ngozika Nwaneri practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.