A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ngozika Nwaneri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ngozika Nwaneri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwaneri graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Nwaneri has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Laurel Regional Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nwaneri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ngozika J. Nwaneri practice?
Dr. Ngozika Nwaneri practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Lanham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Lanham Internists, Lanham Cardiologists, and Lanham Surgeons.