A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nguyen-Lan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nguyen-Lan Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nguyen-Lan Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- NWH Inpatient Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nguyen-Lan Duc Nguyen MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nguyen-Lan D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Nguyen-Lan Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Nguyen-Lan Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.