A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nguyen Dang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nguyen Dang is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nguyen Dang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dang graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Dang has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nguyen Duc Dang MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nguyen D. Dang practice?
- Dr. Nguyen Dang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nguyen Dang practices Internal Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists.