A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nguyen Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Ha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nguyen Khoi Ha MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nguyen K. Ha practice?
- Dr. Nguyen Ha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nguyen Ha practices Ophthalmology near Sumter, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Bel Air, MD.
See Sumter Ophthalmologists.