A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nguyen Thai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nguyen Thai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Thai graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Thai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Mhhs Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nguyen Sam Thai MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nguyen S. Thai practice?
- Dr. Nguyen Thai has 1 office location.
Dr. Nguyen Thai practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.