A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nguyen Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nguyen Vu, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nguyen D Vu MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nguyen D. Vu practice?
- Dr. Nguyen Vu has 1 office location.
Dr. Nguyen Vu practices Internal Medicine near Orange City, FL.
See Orange City Internists.