Dr. Nguyen Vu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nguyen Vu?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Nguyen Vu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2017

Dr Vu is awesome

I love how caring Dr Vu is! He has the best atmosphere. His nurse Ashley is so kind and efficient. This is one of the best doctors I've had in this long life!

May 25th, 2017

Tells you like it is very straight forward.

May 24th, 2017

Great Experience!

Dr Vu is very easy to talk to! Great bedside manner. He always goes above and beyond to make sure all my questions have been answered and all my problems addressed. Thanks Doc!

May 9th, 2017

Beware of being over charged by this doctor

This doctor charges extra for any and all condition you have. I went in for an appointment to go over all my medical history. I got billed over the office visit because I had multiple issues in my medical history. He then set me up with 3 more visits before I could get out of the office. I did not get the bill for the first visit until he made sure to get me back in several times. I am now facing several hundred dollars worth of bills for talking with this doctor. He did nothing but get me to talk so he could charge me more! I will not be going back to him as I feel like I was total scammed.

June 27th, 2016

Best Doctor Ever!

Dr. Vu is an excellent Doctor. He is extremely thorough and very knowledgable. He takes the time to really listen to me, which is a rare quality and he truly cares for his patients.

March 13th, 2015

I went to this doctor for a couple years and I always appreciated his kind manner. I always felt comfortable talking to him and was glad to have a nice doctor for a change. I had to leave due to stupid insurance but would go back if I could!!

October 20th, 2014

Bad Doctor

Do not go to this Dr. He told me I would be dead in less than a year, I'm not. After my heart attack I needed my medications adjusted and other referrals made, he said he didn't have time for everything that he had other patients waiting.He forced me to make an appointment every two weeks by holding back medicine if I didn't He is hungry for the money. I also caught him in lies. I wanted to give him a zero rating but it will not allow me to do so.

December 6th, 2013

A Superb Caring Doctor

We found Dr. Vu after working with another physician for some time. Dr. Vu is absolutely the best medical professional we've had the pleasure of encountering and would not trade dealing with him for anyone else! I've never had a medical doctor take the time he does with a patient nor go through the detailed explanations that Dr. Vu provides. I can only say that he provides us the best medical care we could ever dream of expecting. Super Doctor seems like he should be a Marvel character! His staff is also the most friendly I've had the pleasure to deal with! No, I was not paid for this review, just extremely grateful for Dr. Vu!!!

April 10th, 2013

I am very impressed and grateful that I've finally found a great doctor!

I have been telling my family and friends about how much I love my new doctor and his office. Everyone was very helpful, pleasant, and professional. The doctor is very knowledgeable and passionate. He truly cares about helping people because he spent time examining me thoroughly. I think he really got to know me and addressed my problems. I saw 5 other doctors prior to him and I hated how they spent maybe 2 minutes with me in the room and never really answering all of my questions.

April 9th, 2013

Dr. Vu is very personable and knowledgeable. He is very thorough in his troubleshooting process. He genuinely cared about my well-being and happiness. He is very prompt and organized. Unlike most other doctors, his handwriting is very legible. I am going to recommend him to all of my friends and family. Two thumbs up!!

April 9th, 2013

Very thorough doctor

I was in need of a new doctor, and finding a good doctor is usually by chance. My initial impression was the staff was very courteous and the facility was very clean, more like a spa than a medical office. I was more impressed later to find that I have finally found an excellent doctor and I received quite an education as he was very thorough...the most complete physical and follow up I've ever had. Dr. Vu took the time to answer all my questions and made me feel he was extremely knowledgable. I wish I had met him years ago! I'm wanting to share my thoughts because I wanted to give an accurate review in case there are others out there like myself who are in search of good medical care and just need some help on their decision. I give him my highest recommendation!

May 24th, 2017