Overall Review

June 27th, 2016
Best Doctor Ever!
Dr. Vu is an excellent Doctor. He is extremely thorough and very knowledgable. He takes the time to really listen to me, which is a rare quality and he truly cares for his patients.

March 13th, 2015
I went to this doctor for a couple years and I always appreciated his kind manner. I always felt comfortable talking to him and was glad to have a nice doctor for a change. I had to leave due to stupid insurance but would go back if I could!!

October 20th, 2014
Bad Doctor
Do not go to this Dr. He told me I would be dead in less than a year, I'm not. After my heart attack I needed my medications adjusted and other referrals made, he said he didn't have time for everything that he had other patients waiting.He forced me to make an appointment every two weeks by holding back medicine if I didn't He is hungry for the money. I also caught him in lies. I wanted to give him a zero rating but it will not allow me to do so.

December 6th, 2013
A Superb Caring Doctor
We found Dr. Vu after working with another physician for some time. Dr. Vu is absolutely the best medical professional we've had the pleasure of encountering and would not trade dealing with him for anyone else! I've never had a medical doctor take the time he does with a patient nor go through the detailed explanations that Dr. Vu provides. I can only say that he provides us the best medical care we could ever dream of expecting. Super Doctor seems like he should be a Marvel character! His staff is also the most friendly I've had the pleasure to deal with! No, I was not paid for this review, just extremely grateful for Dr. Vu!!!

April 20th, 2013
What a wonderful Dr.
Dr. Nguyen is by far one of the best doctors that I have been privilaged to have as my doctor. I have lived in florida for well over 16 years and this is the very first time that I meet a Dr. who really cares! he totally listens and really looks at the whole picture....for the first time I didnt feel like a Number i felt like a person. he is freindly, kind, funny and very caring. I have been to many doctors from naples fl. all the way to here and this is the first time I felt like it wasnt about the money but about making me well.

April 10th, 2013
I am very impressed and grateful that I've finally found a great doctor!
I have been telling my family and friends about how much I love my new doctor and his office. Everyone was very helpful, pleasant, and professional. The doctor is very knowledgeable and passionate. He truly cares about helping people because he spent time examining me thoroughly. I think he really got to know me and addressed my problems. I saw 5 other doctors prior to him and I hated how they spent maybe 2 minutes with me in the room and never really answering all of my questions.

April 9th, 2013
Dr. Vu is very personable and knowledgeable. He is very thorough in his troubleshooting process. He genuinely cared about my well-being and happiness. He is very prompt and organized. Unlike most other doctors, his handwriting is very legible. I am going to recommend him to all of my friends and family. Two thumbs up!!

April 9th, 2013
Very thorough doctor
I was in need of a new doctor, and finding a good doctor is usually by chance. My initial impression was the staff was very courteous and the facility was very clean, more like a spa than a medical office. I was more impressed later to find that I have finally found an excellent doctor and I received quite an education as he was very thorough...the most complete physical and follow up I've ever had. Dr. Vu took the time to answer all my questions and made me feel he was extremely knowledgable. I wish I had met him years ago! I'm wanting to share my thoughts because I wanted to give an accurate review in case there are others out there like myself who are in search of good medical care and just need some help on their decision. I give him my highest recommendation!