Dr. Nguyet-Anh Tran MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Broomfield, CO

October 21st, 2016
Definitely recommend
Dr. Tran is an awesome doctor. She is knowledgeable, caring, and personal. She takes the time know her patients personally. She is prompt with replying to messages. She informs you of your healthcare options and lets you decide the course action, but also offers her medical opinion. The nurses and MAs are also friendly and caring. Overall I definitely recommend Dr. Tran and the Colorado center for arthritis and osteoporosis. It does sometimes take a while to get an appointment, but they do see a lot of patients and it's not a problem if you schedule in advance.

November 2nd, 2015
Dr. Tran has been my doctor since my initial RA diagnosis in 2013. She has a very professional and compassionate manner and is attentive in a ll the ways a good Dr. should be. She is thorough in educating her patients and empowering them at the same time.

June 18th, 2015
super nice, kind of inexperienced
Dr Tran is very kind, listens well, and remembers small details about my life. I feel she really cares about her patients. However, I'm not sure she is the most informed dr. If you have a diagnosis and are needing maintenance, or have something pretty common, she's great. Otherwise, I'd say she is so-so. but I expect in time she will get better as she gets more experience. I hope so--she's just so nice!

April 22nd, 2014
awesome
i have been going to Dr. Tran since being diagnosed in 2009. She is very informed on AS and she always takes the time to address my concern. Seeing others with AS, Dr. Tran does not just give you some pills and send you on your way. If something is not working she is open to trying new treatment. Love having her as my dr.

July 11th, 2013
Dr. Tran- 10 gold stars!
I normally don't write reviews but this doctor derseves it! She's a 10 out of 10! I will be recommending everyone to Dr.Tran. She made me feel like I was her only patient and friend. She was very thorough and understanding. Most importantly she cares and listens! I will be her forever patient. Found a keeper!

March 20th, 2013
Colorado Center For Arthritis and Osteoporosis is Dysfunctional
Didn't seem to get adequate attention, options for treatment or any sense of active participation in a treatment plan from Dr. Tran. She'd usually just repeat stock answers to questions without regard to information previously exchanged with her. Felt like an experiment, the outcome about which she only half-cared. The office manager I spoke with about Dr. Tran at the Colorado Center For Arthritis and Osteoporosis was equally bureaucratic and uncaring. Find another clinic! Glad I did.

May 18th, 2011
Dr Tran is an excellent physician. My visits with her have been exceptional. She takes time to answer my questions and is excellent at explaining things. I have never felt rushed during the visit. I leave feeling like I got a lot out of the appointment.

January 31st, 2011
Doesn't know what to do to help people suffering in pain.
You can find more info on the internet versus spending $325 to see this doctor. Very disappointed in the care I received. Didn't offer any suggestions or solutions. Basically had attitude to "just live with it". Would not recommend!

January 28th, 2011
Not up to date; would be poor choice if looking for answers.
Dr Tran is nice enough but doesn't offer any suggestions or solutions to problems. Thus, appointments are a waste of time. Anyone can tell you to exercise and get good sleep. I don't feel $350 for someone to tell you to exercise and get good sleep is good medicine. There are much better, informed M.D.'s out there. Don't waste your time. Good luck!