Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nha Nguyen
Dr. Nha Nguyen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Minneapolis, MN and Minneapolis, MN. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Nguyen is affiliated with CentraCare Health Monticello, Buffalo Hospital and Regions Hospital. Dr. Nguyen has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Nha Nguyen has the following 4 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nha Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Joyce Onyekaba
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi32
Dr. Kathleen Woo-Rippe
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0.76 mi16
Dr. Jill Robinson
Minneapolis, MN 0.76 mi23