A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nhan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nhan Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Nguyen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nhan Phuc Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nhan P. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Nhan Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nhan Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.