A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nhat Doan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nhat Doan, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Doan graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Doan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nhat Minh Doan MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nhat M. Doan practice?
- Dr. Nhat Doan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nhat Doan practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, VA.
See Fairfax Internists and Fairfax Infectious Disease Doctors.