A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nhat Nguyen-Minh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nhat Nguyen-Minh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen-Minh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen-Minh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nhat Nguyen-Minh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen-Minh graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Nguyen-Minh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nhat C Nguyen-Minh MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nhat C. Nguyen-Minh practice?
- Dr. Nhat Nguyen-Minh has 1 office location.
Dr. Nhat Nguyen-Minh practices Surgery near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Surgeons.