A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nhat Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nhat Tran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nhat Tran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Tran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nhat Quang Tran MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nhat Q. Tran practice?
- Dr. Nhat Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Nhat Tran practices Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists.