A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nho Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nho Tran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nho Tran, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nho V Tran MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nho V. Tran practice?
- Dr. Nho Tran has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nho Tran practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons.