A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nhu Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nhu Nguyen is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nhu Nguyen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Mhhs Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nhu Q. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Nhu Nguyen practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.