A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nhu Truong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Truong graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Truong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nhu Van Truong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nhu V. Truong practice?
- Dr. Nhu Truong has 1 office location.
Dr. Nhu Truong practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Family Physicians.