A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nhuan Tong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tong graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Tong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 4 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nhuan N. Tong practice?
Dr. Nhuan Tong practices Pediatrics near Westminster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA.
See Westminster Pediatricians.