A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nhuan Tong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tong graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Tong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nhuan Nguyen Tong MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nhuan N. Tong practice?
- Dr. Nhuan Tong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nhuan Tong practices Pediatrics near Westminster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA.
See Westminster Pediatricians.