A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nhung Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nhung Nguyen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Nguyen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nhung H Nguyen MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nhung H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Nhung Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Nhung Nguyen practices Anesthesiology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Anesthesiologists.