Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nhung Nguyen
Dr. Nhung Nguyen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Nguyen is affiliated with Our Lady of the Lake Rmc, Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center and Womans Hospital of Baton Rouge. Dr. Nguyen has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nhung Nguyen has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Nhung Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Elizabeth Gallegos
Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Stephen Beasley
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi36
Dr. Roberta Vicari
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi35