A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nia Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nia Banks, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nia Banks, MD, PHD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Banks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Laurel Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nia Danielle Banks MD and PHD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nia D. Banks practice?
- Dr. Nia Banks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nia Banks practices Plastic Surgery near Lanham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glenn Dale, MD.
See Lanham Surgeons.