A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niall Duhig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niall Duhig is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niall Duhig, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Duhig graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Duhig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westerly Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niall J Duhig MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Niall J. Duhig practice?
- Dr. Niall Duhig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Niall Duhig practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Westerly, RI.
Additional practice locations include: New London, CT.
See Westerly Critical Care Practitioners and Westerly Pulmonologists.