A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niall Duhig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niall Duhig is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niall Duhig, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duhig graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Duhig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westerly Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niall Joseph Duhig MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Niall J. Duhig practice?
- Dr. Niall Duhig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Niall Duhig practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New London, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Westerly, RI.
See New London Critical Care Practitioners and New London Pulmonologists.