Dr. Niall Galloway MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Atlanta, GA

January 4th, 2017
Good beside manner
He did surgery put in a IUD on me and now I am totally incontenent.

September 24th, 2016
TVT removal
I came to Dr Galloway from Prattville, Al due to TVT mesh complications. On my very first visit and any subsequent visits I have left his office feeling there is light at the end of the tunnel. Dr. Galloway has a nice bedside manner and NEVER makes you feel as if he is in a hurry. He takes the time to explain everything in detail. I would most definatly recommend Dr Galloway to any patient suffering from mesh implant surgery.

September 22nd, 2016
Dr. Galloway is an exceptional physician. He has so much compassion, and seems to honestly care about what you say to him. I would recommend anyone to him. Wonderful Physician

January 11th, 2016
THE BEST P.A. IN THE WORLD, MZ.JOY BUTTERWORTH!

September 8th, 2015
Dr Galloway repaired a fistula that another dr cUsed. He told me if i gat an atty he was on board. Now hes saying he wont help in the case when he clearly told me it was negligence

April 19th, 2015
Artificial Urinary Spincter Disaster and Infection
He went overseas days after my surgery to implany device. He blocked off urine flow and urine backed up into my kidneys. I suffered so badly. I had to have device surgically removed a few weeks later and my kidney function was down due to constant backflow. 6 months later I still have infection from a fistula that was caused by the device. He has all of the credentials....... but at least he did apologize.

April 7th, 2015
I really feel like i am in good hands with DR. Galloway!
DR. Galloway makes me feel like I am is only patient & takes time to explain every step.

October 8th, 2013
Dr. Galloway is an Amazing Surgeon. He was able to help me with a rare condition after I was turned down by many other doctors. I even had very little downtime and pain. I highly recommend him. He has made such a big difference in my life. I am forever grateful.

August 5th, 2013
A Rare Find
Dr. Galloway is on fire for his specialty. He takes time with a patient and actually reads the patient fact sheets! Just a really good outfit - he was in the teaching clinic so I had two courteous interns taking the initial info and then after taking time to read carefully all the recorded info, Galloway came in and gave me the most comprehensive exam I've Ever had. He provided me with all kinds of interesting facts about family history, when I was born and when my family members were born to illuminate the root of my problem. Bottom line, I thought I was going to have to have a bladder tuck but it turns out my bladder was not the problem! No funky meds prescribed and no surgery, Yay! Just very basic home remedies and a change of diet. This physician is 'Old School' in the best way and also has a funny, informative bedside manner. Thank You so much, Dr. Galloway!

September 22nd, 2010
I have been his patient for 20 years. He diagnosed me correctly when other specialists could not or did not know how to treat my problem. My treatment options were limited and he carefully and compassionately guided me through treatment and many surgeries. He is a sensational physician and a credit to the medical profession. And, his nurses are always helpful and kind. Some have been with him for many years.

August 30th, 2010
Dr. Galloway is a very capable and kind physician. He has helped me a great deal with a serious urology problem. He has a great many patients, and that naturally causes it to take time to get an appointment. But he knows how to help when you do get to see him. He is worth the wait.

May 10th, 2010
Absolutely Amazing!
Dr.Galloway is my miracle worker. I don't mean to sound like I am one of those that leaves bloated reviews. In fact, I don't leave comments at all generally. I just think very highly of Dr. Galloway. He put me back together after a horrific child birth injury. It was a rare injury that was severe. Very few doctors felt confident that they could fix me. Dr. Galloway did just that. FIXED ME! Not only that, he was thoughtful and caring about my recovery and gave me options for tube placement so that I could continue to nurse and hold my newborn. I could never repay him. He is honestly someone I call a hero in my life.