A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niall Heney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niall Heney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niall Heney, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Penile Implantation
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Heney graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Heney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Niall M. Heney practice?
Dr. Niall Heney practices Urology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Urologists.