A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niamh Condon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Condon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niamh Ann Condon DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Niamh A. Condon practice?
- Dr. Niamh Condon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Niamh Condon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.