A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niamh Seavy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niamh Seavy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niamh Seavy, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seavy graduated from University College Cork.
Dr. Seavy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niamh Mairin Seavy MBBS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Niamh M. Seavy practice?
- Dr. Niamh Seavy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Niamh Seavy practices Surgery near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA.
See Modesto Surgeons.