A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niamh Kieran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niamh Kieran is Excellent.
Dr. Kieran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niamh E Kieran MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Niamh E. Kieran practice?
- Dr. Niamh Kieran has 1 office location.
Dr. Niamh Kieran practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Nephrologists.